En clase:

"…Y esto lo corregimos mañana, y mañana, a lo mejor es mañana, pero es seguro que es el proximo dia…"

miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

El verano en Irlanda de Cristobal






CRISTOBAL´S SUMER TIME  This sumer I was in Ireland,
I was living in a village call Miltow Malbay in Spanish Point
( West coast of Ireland ), It has this name because in 1588
Spanish Armada drowned in this coast. There all are green,
the weather was like I like ( clowdy and rainy ). I was
walking an visitting places all days. I saw many abadies,
graveyeards,turf and cliff. It´s a very clean country, I hope
that you can go there in a no very far future.
Cristobal



Ooopps! Sorry! I´m afraid there are some mistakes in the previous text by Cristobal,
I don´t know how that happened. Could you help by rewriting the text and
correcting the mistakes?

4 comentarios:

  1. hi paula! last summer I also went to Ireland because my parents wanted me to learn English. But i was only 3 weeks and I could not learn English. On the other hand I met a new culture and made many friends. My trip to Ireland has been one of my best experiences ..
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This summer I went to Ireland,I lived in a village called Miltow Malbay in Spanish Point( West coast of Ireland ), It has this name because in 1588 Spanish Navy drowned in this coast.All is green,the weather was like I like ( clowdy and rainy ). I walked and visited places all days. I saw many abadies,graveyeards,turf and cliff. It´s a very clean country, I hope that you can go there in a not very far future.Cristobal

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi paula! I also have been this summer in Ireland. I loved that country, because I visited the big bang, I saw the red buses, I was on the football fields of equipment there and I loved, because there is so much football in Ireland and I am also surprised by the typical red booths. there's food I really like the truth, accustomed to Spanish food ... a greeting!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This summer I have been in Ireland,I have been living in a village called Miltow Malbay in Spanish Point(West coast of Ireland).It´s name is because of the Spanish Armadas droning in this coast.The countryside is really green,and the weather eas like I like(clowdy and rainy). I was walking an visiting places every day.I have seen many abadies,graveyeards,turf and cliff.It´s a very clean country.I hope you can go in the near future.
    Cristobal

    ResponderEliminar