En clase:

"…Y esto lo corregimos mañana, y mañana, a lo mejor es mañana, pero es seguro que es el proximo dia…"

sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

Holiday Gallery

I love photographs. I love taking pictures, also snapshotting, not only to my family and friends, and on special events. I sometimes have my camera with me so if I find something I really like I can shoot at it. Now that holidays are coming, why not take the camera with you and photograph whatever you like? We can create a “Holiday Gallery” of culturally interesting images or just beautiful photographs.

If you like the idea, send the photos and a caption for each one to:
p_vallejo@preuniversitaria.com (hay una barra baja entre "p" y "v" )
And not to the blog, although I will edit them here. I will be waiting for your photos from next Friday on, but remember the photos must be from these holidays not others.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Paula! I'm MCampos España
    This of the photograpy has lokeed to me a very good ideal. When you created the blog I thougth that was needing photos. I like very much the photograpy although I don't usually do good photos but also I like the picture and I do picture, but picture of painting. I painting óleo and I think that photograpy and painting are similar because the two are arts.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Paula! I losed my account and I have created a new account. I have thought about this idea. I think that the holy week isn't only the confraternities.
    The pupils might do photos on all the religious aspects of this week.
    Curro Maya 2ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Paula! i'm better! i like photograhies too! taken photos is a way to show situations and moments which can mean something important for you! i take photos everyday too is a very good idea, i think too! because photos are the mirror of the shadow! jaja i try to send you photos which are taken in the holly week! but not from the steps because you can see that in google or in other pages, photos which are really interesting, i trying to do! kisses and oh! almost i forgot it! the hollidays exist to rest and i have a pleacefull rest!! jaja bay!

    ResponderEliminar